COVÃ‰A The CovÃ©a Group in 2015: simplicity, efficiency, performance
Press Release – Paris, 07 June 2016
The CovÃ©a Group in 2015: simplicity, efficiency, performance
- Continued growth with a 5.2% increase in revenues
- Market share gains in property and casualty insurance
- Improved combined ratio at 98.5%
- Net income in excess of â‚¬1 billion (+ 9.1%)
- Strengthened financial solidity
CovÃ©a Group posted sales of â‚¬17,252 million in 2015, an increase of +5.2%. Non-life insurance revenues increased by 4.8%, and life insurance revenues by 6.1%.
Net income – group share broke the â‚¬1 billion barrier at â‚¬1,049 million, versus â‚¬961 million in 2014, i.e. an increase of 9.1%. The group’s combined equity capital now stands at â‚¬12.7 billion versus â‚¬11.6 billion in 2014.
latest news and articles
LOCALTAPIOLA: Annual Results 2015